2021 Ladies League Includes:
- 18 weeks of Golf Tuesdays (May 4 – Aug 31)
- 2 Tee starts off #1 and #10 (alternate front and back nine each week)
- 9 holes each week
- 2 meals included
- A variety of weekly competitions and skill prizes on both the front nine and back nine
- Ladies Group Lessons available each week with PGA of Canada professional
- Weekly Drink and Meal Specials after the round in the clubhouse
- Driving range included each week
- Website posts and emailing of Weekly Results
Members: $125+tax = $131.25 Non-members: $450+tax = $472.50
Yearly Ladies Night Power Cart (9 holes) $150.00 (GST included)
** yearly power cart fees fees are not refundable if you miss some weeks.
2021 Ladies League Registration Time-line:
- Feb 1 – Registration opens to Members and 2020 Ladies League members
- March 1 – Open to public.
When you register, you must fill out the form completely and neatly. We need your name, email and credit card #.
All correspondence throughout the year will be made by email
Phone (403) 590-4515 or email email@example.com
Ladies League coordinators: Bob Davidchuk and Dale Rundell