MEMBER ONLY EVENTS
Member/Guest (sponsored by Taylormade Golf)
This event is open to Men and Ladies in ALL membership categories and your special guest.
- Cost: $200/ 2 person team
- GOAL: 40 teams (80 Players)
- 2019 Date: Monday, July 1st
- Time: 1:00pm shotgun
- Sign up Deadline: Jun 26
- Cancellation Deadline: June 28
Includes: 18 holes of golf with power cart, a meal, and prizes
Format: 2 Person Best Ball. 75% handicaps. Scramble off the tee. Play your own ball in.
Sign up as a 2 person team in pro-shop.
This is a great way for members to showcase their home course! Call a friend and sign up!
This event is open to Men and Ladies in Equity and Annual Membership categories
- Cost: $75.00 per member
- GOAL: All Equity and annual members with an official handicap.
- 2019 Dates: (Saturday-Monday) August 3-5
- Time: Saturday 2pm, Sunday 12pm, Monday 7:30am.
- Sign up Deadline: July 29th
- Cancellation Deadline: July 31st
Format: Stroke Play Championship Flight will use gross scores and play 3 rounds. All other Flights will use net scores and play 2 rounds.
Sign up as an individual in the pro-shop
An awesome long weekend of golf, challenging golf, great prizes, lots of fun and a great way to meet all the members at the club!
2019 Club Champions
Ladies Overall Club Champion – Kim Fritsch
Mens Overall Net Champion – Balbir Badhesha
Ladies Overall Net Champion – Lorna Edwards
Mens Overall Club Champion – Shane McKee
Canal Cup – “Team Davidchuk” vs “Team Fraser”
This event is open to Men and Ladies in Equity and Annual membership categories
- Cost: $75 per player
- Maximum 36 players
2019 Dates: (Sat & Sun) Aug 31, Sept 1
- Tee Times: 10:00am both days
- Sign up Deadline: Aug 26th
- Cancellation Deadline: Aug 28th
Scott and Bob will draft their teams on Thursday, Aug 29th. Players are encouraged to come out and start the trash talk…!
Format: 2 teams of 12 competing head to head Ryder Cup style
Saturday: 9 holes Scotch 2 Ball / 9 holes 2 person Scramble
Sunday: 18 holes Singles Matches
Teams need 12 1/2 points to win the Cup
Sign up as an individual. Sign up in pro-shop
Team Fraser – 2019 Canal Cup Champions
Balbir Badhesha, Tim Cary, Rick Lalonde, Kurtis Hrycan, Scott Fraser, Benny Javier, Mel Dunn, Barb Hall, John Spilsbury, Louise Best, Greg Nixon, Travis Bradley, Scott Farkas, Orest Yasinski, Mike Jones, Zahir Walji, Lori Cooper, Cory Kim
MEMBERS AND PUBLIC WELCOME
Canal Mastertune Men’s OPEN
This event is open to Men in ALL membership categories and PUBLIC.
- Cost: $75 (member) $150 (public)
- GOAL: 112 Players
- 2019 Date: ( Saturday and Sunday) June 1-2
- Tee Times: Saturday 12:00 – 2:00 / Sunday 7:30-9:30am
- Sign up Deadline: May 25
- Cancellation Deadline: May 27
Includes: 36 holes of golf, 2 meals, prizes and horserace for those who qualify
Format: Stroke Play (Gross for Championship flight and Net for all other flights)
Sign up as an individual using the Registration Form
- Championship Flight Overall Winner – Shane McKee
- Overall Net Champion – Mike Cooper
The Canal at Delacour Golf Club presents
The 9th annual
This event is open to Men and Ladies in ALL membership categories and Public.
Come Stampede with us at the Canal.
- Cost: Member $50 Public $115
- GOAL: 108 Players
- 2019 Date: (Saturday) July 13
- Tee Times: 1pm shotgun
- Sign up Deadline: July 10
Includes: 18 holes of golf, power cart, a meal and Team Net Prizes
Format: 3 person Scramble
Sign up in the pro-shop as a 3 person team
- Optional Team Calcutta (gross score) $30 per team
- Optional Team Snips (gross scores) $30 per team
This event is open to Men and Ladies in ALL membership categories and Public. There must be at least 1 member on your team!
- Cost: Member $50 Public $115
- GOAL: 28 teams 112 Players
- 2019 Date: (Saturday) Sept 21
Tee Times: 8:30-10:00am (2 tee crossover)
Sign up Deadline: Sept 16
Cancellation Deadline: Sept 18
Includes 18 holes of golf, power cart, a meal and prizes
Format: 4 person team (Scrambleford 3,2,1)
Sign up as a team or individual. Sign up in the pro-shop.
- Cost: Member $ 50 Public $115
- GOAL: 54 Teams (108 Players)
- 2019 Date: Saturday, October 5th
Tee Times: 11:00am Shotgun
Sign up Deadline: Oct 1
Cancellation Deadline: Oct 3
Includes 18 holes of golf with cart, a meal and prizes
Format: 2 Person Team Net and Gross SCRAMBLE, Max 4 putts per green. Play the toughest pins and tee box tips.
Sign up as a 2 person team in the pro-shop. Public teams welcome!
2019 Ironman Winners
Overall Low Gross – Malcolm Hay and Dale Herring (70)
1st Low Net – Emelia Schofield and Darren Emes (64)