Senior League Includes:
- 9 Events during the season. Every 2nd Monday at 10:00am
- A variety of 2 person and 4 person team games
- Food and drink specials after your round.
- Prizes handed out after the round
- 1st place 40%
- 2nd place 30%
- 3rd place 20%
- Draw prizes 10%
- Official handicaps are required.
- Results are emailed out after each event.
- Prize donations are accepted from participants to add to the prizes!
Men Play White Tees and Ladies play Red Tees
- Members: $5 cash each event
- Non-members: Member guest rate ($48) + $5 cash
- Sign up in the pro-shop 1 week in advance
- Sign up closes on Wednesday the week prior and any unused tee times will be released
- The draw is emailed out on Sunday.
Bob Davidchuk and Kevin Wong are your Senior League coordinators. Direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior League Rules
- Eligibility – Members and guests ages 50 and over
- Men Play White Tees and Ladies play Red Tees
- Official Handicaps are required
Schedule: 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month.
- Monday, May 11th – (4 person) 3 Best Net
- Monday, May 25th – (2 person) Scotch 2 ball
- Monday, June 8th – (4 person) Stableford points
- Monday June 22nd – (4 person) 3,2,1 Best Net
- Monday, July 6th – (2 person) Best ball
- Monday, July 20th – (4 person) 2 best Net
- Monday, Aug 10th – (2 person) Scotch 2 ball
- Monday, Aug 24th – (4 person) Pink Ball
- Monday, Sept 14th – (2 person) Worst ball