Early Spring – 10:00am – Sunset
Summer – 7:00am – Sunset
Fall – 10:00am – Sunset
The golf course always closes at Sunset.
We want to ensure our power carts and customers are off the course at Sunset.
For Twilight golfers the best rule of thumb is once the sun sets, finish the hole you are playing and then make your way back to the clubhouse.
** Golf Course OPEN times are sometimes delayed by Frost. The Superintendent will have full control over OPEN times when frost is an issue.
**Golf Course OPEN and CLOSED times will gradually get earlier or later based on daylight hours.
- OPEN – 9:00am
- CLOSED -7:00pm
- OPEN – 45 minutes prior to the first tee time.
- CLOSED – 30 minutes after the last golfer comes off the course.
- OPEN – Tuesday – Saturday (10am – 3pm)
- CLOSED – Dec 23-Jan 4
- OPEN – 30 minutes prior to the first tee time.
- CLOSED – 1 hour before sunset
- We also close the driving range on select days during the season for clean picks and tee box maintenance (Wednesdays after 6pm)
- The driving range is CLOSED during the off season.