Jay Tonks is our Golf Course Superintendent.
Scott Young is our full-time mechanic.
2018 Maintenance Summary
The Golf Course opened on April 28.
The golf course closed on October 28th.
Tarps went on the greens during the 1st week of November
Winter work includes repairs to the Irrigation System and maintenance equipment
2019 Maintenance Schedule
- 2019 Opening Date – TBA. (depends on the spring weather)
- Aerating schedule TBA
- Verticutting and Top dressing schedule TBA
Important thing to know about our golf course
- Power cart impact
- Power carts cause significant damage to our golf course, especially when it is wet. Please use cart paths whenever possible. Hole #1, #3, and #17 are cart path only at all times due to local soil conditions.
- Power carts cause extreme damage to fescue grasses. We enforce our policy of keeping carts out of the fescue at all time.
- Keep power carts at least 15 yards away from all tee boxes and greens to protect these surfaces.
- Keep power carts off the mounds and away from bunkers. This is for your safety.
- Ball Marks
- Please repair your ball marks. Unrepaired ball marks will cause the grass to die and cause bumpy putting surfaces. Please ensure that all golfers in your group repair their ball marks
- Divots in the fairway
- Please repair your divots. If your divot comes out in one piece, pick it up and replace it in the hole and then step on it. If your divot is not in one piece, please fill the divot with sand provided on the power carts and pull carts.
- Our Bunkers
- We have 74 bunkers on the property. Please rake your footprints neatly so other golfers do not end up in your footprints. Rakes should be placed outside the bunkers.
- Bug Spray impact
- Aerosol bug sprays kill grass. If you are using an aerosol bug spray please apply it on a cart path or in the parking lot. Do Not apply it near any grass.
Driving Range care
In order to maximize the turf on the driving range, we ask that golfers pay attention to their divot patterns. Please use the Linear Pattern seen to the right.