Tee-times, Fashion, Equipment, Repairs, Service
- Book your tee-times with our friendly staff
- Shop for the best fashions in golf and the best equipment
- Our Prices match or beat the Off-Course Retailers.
- We carry Clubs, Bags, Men’s and Ladies Clothing, Shoes and Accessories
- We are an exclusive Titleist Ball Retailer
- We offer Club Repair and re-gripping
- Get your Custom Corporate Merchandise here
- Custom imprinting on Titleist Golf Balls available
Our Pro-shop Team
- Head Professional – Paul Hemstreet
- Associate Professional – Bob Davidchuk
- Pro-shop Manager – Scott Fraser
- Outside Services Managers – Dale Rundell and Randy Reinbolt
- Apprentice Professional – Myles Bent
- Proshop attendants – Madison Lesnak, Shamus Moore, Taylor Bain, Jillian Ellefson
- We offer lessons to golfers of all ages and abilities
- Choose the lesson program that suits your needs
- Book your lessons with the golf professional in the pro-shop
- Call (403) 590-4515 to book an appointment
Range balls are complimentary with the purchase of a green fee.
If you are not playing golf and want to practice there is a charge for range balls.
- Small basket: $5
- Large basket: $8
- Yearly Driving Range Pass: $250
Click Logo for more information
PROFESSIONAL CLUB FITTING – BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
We do professional club fitting for PING and Titleist equipment. If you are looking to purchase new equipment you should get custom fit.
The first step is the Interview Process, during which the fitter identifies your current ball flight tendencies, equipment specifications, likes and dislikes of your current equipment, and your needs and preferences from new equipment. The interview process is ongoing to ensure that your goals are being met through each of the remaining steps.
The second step, the Static Fitting. For an iron fitting, your height and wrist-to-floor measurement are used to calculate your static Iron Color Code (lie angle) and shaft length, and your hand dimensions are used to calculate your static Grip Color Code, or grip thickness.
DYNAMIC SWING TEST
The Dynamic Swing Test is next, during which you hit balls from an impact board with special tape on the sole of the club. When the club hits the board, it leaves marks on the tape that help the fitter understand how your setup and swing affect the position of the clubhead at impact.
BALL FLIGHT ANALYSIS
The most important step in the process is Ball Flight Analysis. During this step, the fitter will utilize a variety of clubs with slightly different specifications to isolate each fitting variable and determine the combination of Color Code, club length, shaft type and flex, club model and grip size that gives you the best opportunity to achieve your desired ball flight.
Since your swing may change over time, the final step, Monitoring Performance, is ongoing. Periodic evaluation of your ball flight may reveal undesirable shot patterns with a group of irons or the entire set. A swing change, club adjustment or a combination of both may be necessary to resolve or eliminate these patterns.
Join us on Demo Days to try out the newest equipment. We host Demo Days during the summer where the company representative will bring a full selection of their equipment with plenty of model, shaft and and club options. Also, everyday is a demo day in the pro-shop where you can sign out our demo equipment to take to the driving range and/or onto the golf course.
2017 DEMO DAY SCHEDULE
Titleist Demo Day
- Wednesday, May 17th
- 2:30pm – 6:00pm
Come out and try all the Titleist equipment