2020 Club Champions - Shiro Mani, Kate Tsang, Dana McIntosh, Mel Dunn (August 1-3)
THE CANAL AT DELACOUR GOLF CLUB
Welcome to THE CANAL
(Tee times currently run from 10:00am – 5:30pm daily)
- Masks are mandatory in all buildings.
- The Driving range will not be open in April and will likely open in May
- CURRENTLY NO POWER CARTS ALLOWED. WALKING ONLY. Carts will be allowed as of Saturday, April 17th
- Limited menu for food and beverages for the month of April. No beverage cart service until power carts are allowed.
- ALL ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP ARE SOLD OUT FOR 2021. THE CANAL CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS STILL AVAILABLE.
Golf Dress Code is in effect
Maximum 2 carts per 4-some We reserve the right to reserve carts for cart pass holders and league play.
By booking a tee time at The Canal at Delacour, you agree to comply with our Golf Course Rules and Regulations.
The range is currently closed. When the Driving range opens it will be for warm-up only before your round.
Refund Policy! Refunds will be honored for cancellations 48 hours or more in advance. No refunds will be issued for cancellations less than 48 hours in advance.
Rain checks will be issued if your time is rained out or affected by lightening. Rain checks will not be issued for cold weather, heat or wind, unless the course is deemed unplayable by management.
VIP GOLFERS MUST CALL THE PRO-SHOP TO BOOK TEE TIMES. DO NOT BOOK ONLINE.
THE CANAL AT DELACOUR GC
OFTEN TRANQUIL…..SOMETIMES TREACHEROUS!
18 hole championship links style golf course only 7 minutes east of Stoney Trail on Country Hills Blvd. Described on Google Reviews as:
- “This course is one of the hidden gems of the Calgary area. Beautiful course for a great price. Lightning fast greens.”
- “One of Calgary’s best public course if not the best. Very challenging, multiple tier greens need to be on right level.”
- “Super fun and challenging layout. Nice, friendly staff. Awesome. Oh round was great. Very well maintained links style course, with greens that will make you wish you had that one over. Good value for the money.”
Enjoy our country atmosphere, challenging links style golf course, beautiful undulating greens, manicured fairways, five tee box options to suit your ability and great service from our dedicated staff.
Whether you’re a casual golfer looking for a place to play; an organizer planning a golf outing or tournament; or an avid golfer looking for a great golf club to join, The Canal at Delacour is sure to meet your needs. Our semi-private Golf Club welcomes public play and our green fee program and membership options offer varying rates depending on when you play as well as how often. We offer an excellent tournament package and welcome groups and events, big or small.
When you are here, be sure to stop by the fully stocked pro-shop, practice on our grass tee driving range and enjoy a breakfast, lunch or dinner at our clubhouse restaurant with a great tasting golf course menu.
Pro-shop April Hours: (9:00am – 8:30pm)
Clubhouse April Hours: (9:00am – 6:00pm)
THE FUTURE – THE FAIRWAYS AT DELACOUR
In 2003 the ‘Canal at Delacour Golf Club’ was approved by the Municipal District of Rocky View and the course officially opened for play in 2005.
Since that time the course has received such prestigious honours as being nominated as one of the best new golf courses in Canada and is recognized by Calgary area golfers as one of the best golf courses in the Calgary region.
Now that the vision of the golf course has been achieved, the introduction of the ‘FAIRWAYS AT DELACOUR’ residential development surrounding the course is the next step.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
POST A SCORE / HDCP LOOKUP
Do you have any questions or comments?
Do you want to be added to our mailing list for awesome green fee deals?
THE CANAL AT DELACOUR GOLF CLUB